Edjet LMS Server 6.4
Publish forum to your learners
A forum need to be published to the learners before they can view it on the Learner portal.
There are two ways how to publish your forum:
- Publish a forum together with the course (recommended).
- Publish a standalone forum using permissions tool.
If the forum is part of the course, just publish the course.
The forum will be available in the course content and on page Forum in the user portal.
If the forum is not attached to the course, it needs to be published using permissions tool.
The forum will be available on page Forum in the user portal.
Manage who can view your forum and post a comments to it:
- Sign in to Edjet LMS admin.
- In the menu click settings Settings and then click forum Forum.
- Find the forum in listing and select it using checkbox.
- In the toolbar click vpn_key Permissions.
- To add user groups, click add Add under the User groups section.
- To add individual learners, click add Add under the Users section.
- Use checkbox to select one or more groups or learners and then click check_circle Add.
You can add both groups and individual learners at the same time.
- In the toolbar click save Save and close.
You can also access Permissions settings from the Forum page.