Edjet LMS Server 6.4
Publish course to your learners
When your course is ready, you can assign the course to your learners using permissions so they can access the course and enroll to it.
Please mind, that publishing a course will also publish included tests, forums, assignments and downloads.
When you assign the course to your users:
- Listed people can view the course in the course library on the user portal.
- Listed people can enroll to the course.
To assign the course to specific people:
- Sign in to Edjet LMS admin.
- In the menu click school Courses.
- Find the course in listing and select it using checkbox.
- In the toolbar click vpn_key Permissions.
- To add user groups, click add Add under the User groups section.
- To add individual learners, click add Add under the Users section.
- Use checkbox to select one or more groups or learners and then click check_circle Add.
You can add both groups and individual learners at the same time.
- In the toolbar click save Save and close.
You can also open the permissions settings dialog from the Course page.
- You can add both groups and individual users at the same time.
- You can also add administrators (for testing purposes for example).