Edjet LMS Server 6.4
Removing problems with messages, email delivery and spam.
- Cause: Anything from SMTP server configuration to messages going to SPAM.
- Solution 1: Wait until the mailing is send out completely. Sending out many e-mails (hundreds or even thousands) can take up to couple of hours, depending on LMS / SMTP server configuration.
- Solution 2: Ask your learners to check their SPAM folders. If the e-mails from Edjet LMS are going to SPAM, ask administrators of you e-mailing/SMTP server to take action.
- Solution 3: Check the status of messages in the Edjet LMS. If the status is “Error” or “Stopped”, contact your Edjet LMS administrator.
- Solution 4: Check your email address domain status on DKIM (DomainKeys Identified Mail) and SPF (Sender Policy Framework) records.
- Cause: Mass mailing is not configured properly, or the SMT server is not responding.
- Solution: Contact administrator to check SMTP server & mass mailing configuration and SMTP server status.
- Cause: Subject is too long and can cause problems with the display (corruption or cutting) in some email clients
- Solution: Before sending out a campaign, we recommend sending out a test round.
- Cause: incompatibility of some email clients.
- Solution: Simplify or remove problematic parts of the message content using WYSIWYG editor.
- Other solution: Depending on your need, you can also ask administrator to switch email format from HTML to plain text.
- Cause: Duplicate users, users with invalid email addresses or users without addresses are removed from recipients list.
- Solution: Check users for missing or invalid email addresses.