How to clear browser cache?
All Edjet apps are just the websites. Deleting site data, such as cache and cookies, is helpful for when an website is misbehaving.
However, removing all site data in browser will sign you out of every website. Here’s how to delete data from a single site.
- Visit the website to which you want to delete the site data.
- Click on the menu icon in the top-right corner, click More tools and then Developer tools (or use keyboard shortcut Ctrl + Shift + i)
- Click the Application tab.
Note: If you don’t see the option, click the “>>” icon to reveal any hidden tabs and then click Application.
- Click Storage in the menu.
- You can specify what datat will be deleted using checkboxes.
Note: If you want to stay logged in to the website, uncheck Cookies.
- Click Clear site data.
- Refresh the page.