Edjet LMS Server 6.4
Deactivate a forum
You can disable access to your forum to all users and hide it from the learner portal, without removing user permissions.
When you deactivate a forum:
- Nobody but owner of the forum can view it or post to it.
- The forum including it's settings and content are not altered in any way.
- You can activate the forum any time./li>
To deactivate the forum:
- Sign in to Edjet LMS admin.
- In the menu click settings Settings and then click forum Forum.
- Find the forum and click edit icon edit in the row.
- In the toolbar click visibility_off Deactivate.
To re-activate the forum click visibility Activate.
You can deactivate and activate the forums as often as you need.