Edjet LMS Server 6.4
Deactivate learner accounts
You can temporarily block a learner's access to your organization's Edjet LMS services.
When you deactivate an account:
- Learner cannot sign in to Edjet LMS.
- Learner's course progress, test attempts, assignments, or other data aren't deleted.
- New invitations are blocked.
- Account is not counted into active learners quota.
To deactivate the learner's account:
- Sign in to Edjet LMS admin.
- In the menu click people Learners.
- Find the student and click edit icon edit in the row.
- In the toolbar click visibility_off Deactivate.
You can activate the student by clicking visibility Activate.
You can deactivate and activate accounts any time and as often as you need.