Edjet LMS Server 6.4
Create learner accounts
This article describe various methods of creating learner accounts.
To add a new learner using Edjet LMS admin:
- Sign in to Edjet LMS admin.
- In the menu click people Learners.
- In the toolbar click add New item.
- Enter the Last name and you can also other data.
- Enter the E-mail if you want the student to receive email notifications from the LMS.
- Click Account tab.
- Enter the User name or click icon next to input to generate the user name from last name.
- Enter the Password and Re-type password or click icon next to input to generate the password.
You can save a password to give it to your learners, or you can give them just an username and ask them to reset the password. In this case make sure they have an email address present.
- In the toolbar click save Save.
To avoid creating accounts by your self, you can use other options:
You can add as many learners as you need.
Number of active learners must match your license or plan.
For details of your license contact your Edjet LMS Administrator.