Edjet LMS Server 6.4
Reset your course
In some situations it can be needed to cleanup all the course's learning and progress data or data related to individual user.
Reset tool will delete following data:
- user's enrollment and course progress,
- user's visit history,
- and all user's test attempts.
Resetting the course will not affect:
- course content (course and lesson content, test, questions,…)
- course settings
- a certificates of completion.
Warning: Remember that deleting of user's data can not be undone and will affect all user's reports.
To reset a course:
- Sign in to Edjet LMS admin.
- In the menu click school Courses.
- Find the course and select it using checkbox.
- In the toolbar click replay Reset.
- If you want to reset data of all users, use checkbox above the listing to select all users.
- If you want to reset data on user basis, select individual users using checkbox.
- In the toolbar click delete Reset.
- Click OK.