Edjet LMS Server 6.4
Activate automatic issuing of the certificates
Automatic issuing of the certificates need to be enabled in the course settings. When enabled, Edjet LMS generates a certificate automatically every time the learner completes the course.
Steps to enable automatic certification:
- In the menu click school Courses.
- Find the course and click edit icon edit in the row.
- Make sure the course is being selected.
- In the toolbar click tune Properties.
- Click Certification tab.
- Change Certification mode to Automatic.
- You can change the owner of the issued certificates using Owner input – by default, the owner is you.
- You can change template used to generate certificates using Template input.
- In the toolbar click save Save and close.
Automatically issued certificates are generated from the certificate template.
By editing the template you can:
- Set certificate validity to specific number of months.
- Change certificate design and content.
Learn how to manage certificate templates.