Edjet LMS Server 6.4
About certificates of completion
Certificate of course completion is a document issued to the student of the course, which proves the successful completion of the course.
The certificate can be issued in two ways:
- manually – anytime (default method),
- automatically – when learner complete the course.
Issued certificate is valid either:
- until a specific date – after this date the certificate is invalid,
- or, if the ending date is not set, the certificate is valid for “unlimited” period of time.
Edjet LMS let you setup following certification use-cases:
- One-time certification – for an indefinite period
- One-time certification – for a fixed period
- Repeated certification
You can check for expiring certificates on your Dashboard, or using the Certificates report.