Edjet LMS Server 6.4
Deactivate instructor or administrator account
You can temporarily or permanently block a administrator's access to your organization's Edjet LMS services.
When you deactivate an account:
- User cannot sign in to Edjet LMS.
- All user's data are fully retained.
- Email notifications are blocked.
To deactivate the instructor or administrator account:
- Sign in to Edjet LMS admin.
- In the menu click settings Settings and then click account_box Administrators.
- Find the account and click edit icon edit in the row.
- In the toolbar click visibility_off Deactivate.
You can re-activate the user account by clicking visibility Activate in the toolbar anytime.
You can deactivate and activate accounts any time and as often as you need.